IP address stands for “Internet Protocol with a unique number that is linked to all your online activity. It is a numeric value assigned to a network device and used to identify & locate a network device. Every internet-connected device will have an IP address like a laptop, a mobile phone, computer services, websites and desktop devices.
What is 10.0.0.1?
10.0.0.1 IP address is the Class A of the default gateway of wifi routers and modems manufactured by Comcast Xfinity, LPB Piso WiFi. Using this IP address, you can manage your device’s DNS, LAN, Proxy, WLAN and Wi-Fi Settings & network troubleshooting.
You can follow the below steps to access the 10.0.0.0.1 admin login page on your private home or industrial router;
- Using an Ethernet cable or a wireless connection, make sure that your device is connected to the network.
- Open any internet browser, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox etc.).
- Enter http://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1 in the address bar of your browser.
- Type your login username and password.
- Choose the “Network” menu once you enter the interface.
- Now, enter the credentials that you received from your network service provider.
- Note that the DNS for this is 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199.
- Configure your home wifi router’s wireless function.
- Always choose the best encryption method, such as WPA or WEP.
Do you have issues in login with 10.0 0.0.1 admin?
While trying to access the admin panel, you may encounter some issues with the IP address 10.0. 0.1. The issues may be any one of the following:
Unresponsive gateway device
Due to technical errors, you have experienced this error. When the problem rises, just reboot your wifi router and see if the problem persists.
Incorrect IP Address
Please make sure that you have typed the IP address correctly. Most of the time IP address 10.0.0.1 is mistyped as 10.0 0.0.1 IP address which is not a valid URL. The correct IP is 10.0.0.1 and not IP address 10.0 0.1. While typing 10.0 0.0.1 in the browser, you will reach the Google search result or the default search engine page.
Incorrect client address assignment
This happens on the wireless network when the IP Addresses are assigned automatically to the clients due to which the IP Address of your device may be other than 10.0.0.1.
10.0.0.1 took too long to respond
If you experience the above message, try out with different IPs 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.254. If you still go through the problem, there may be a problem with the wire you are using or with the wifi router’s hardware. You can fix it by checking any loose connections and rebooting the wifi router.
It is important to note that 10.0.0.0.1 is strictly a private IP address. The aforesaid manufacturers use this IP address for 10.0.0.0.1 admin login as the default gateway. We can say, in other words, 10.0.0.0.1 shows characteristics like other reserved private IP addresses.
Common Remedies for the issues
- Removing cookies from the web browser will allow you to access web pages without any shortage of connectivity problems.
- Remove the wifi router from the connected power sources. Go to the wireless router configuration. Locate the reset button at the back of the home router; press it for 10 seconds to initiate the process
- Once the wifi router restarts, you can see the lights in the modem will start blinking and you can now start work without any issues.
On the whole, 10.0.0.0.1 is a special private IP address. It can be leveraged many times, but it cannot be used as a Public IP address and also, as a Private IP address, it cannot be forwarded through the internet. The same can be used for the Local Area Network (LAN).
It is always good to remember the credentials like username and password before login to 10.0.0.0.1, which are given on the sticker of the wifi router.
- 192.168.10.1 username password
- UP Election Polls
- UP opinion poll
- EXO Members Profile
- Mamamoo Group members
(For more updates on IP addresses and Wireless Router Login Guide, keep Visiting 5forty3)