On Snapchat, whenever it’s someone’s birthday, Snapchat usually put up a mini birthday cake just next to the username of the person. People use Snapchat to maintain a streak by sending random videos, and pictures but it can be a useful tool for getting a solid reminder on someone’s birthday as well. This facility has played a vital role in reminding people’s birthdays in case we are running busy on our schedule. The catch here is that Snapchat will only show the birthday of people who have stated their birthdays on their accounts.
Snapchat is just one of the many social media platforms where people usually send pictures, and videos to each other without cluttering their phones. Of course with Snapchat, one will also be able to chat with people online. One of the unique features that Snapchat has in terms of sharing photos and videos is that the sent snap will be deleted as soon as the receiver views it. Some of the other features of Snapchat include making funny videos for you as well as your friends. And of course, it also acts as a medium to remind people of their online friend’s birthday.
Checking upcoming birthdays on Snapchat
If you want to see the upcoming birthdays on Snapchat, then you can stick to the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all, you need to open your Snapchat app.
- In the chat, click on the name of any friend in the list.
- Then tap minis and then follow up by tapping on Snapchat birthdays.
- The app will display the upcoming birthday list in ascending order.
- If it pleases the user, then he or she can set a countdown.
Checking upcoming birthdays on an iOS Device/iOS App
Stick to the following steps to see the upcoming birthdays if you have an Ios Device:-
- Open the Snapchat app on your iOS App.
- On the visible bottom navigation bar, tap on the chat icon.
- Make sure to tap on the chat to open.
- On the visible bottom right corner of the screen, click on the rocket-shaped icon.
- Click on ‘Open’ next to ‘Birthdays’.
- The upcoming birthdays will be displayed on the screen.
Checking upcoming birthdays on an Android Mobile App
To look up the upcoming birthdays, you should follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Open your Snapchat app.
- Tap on the chat icon appearing at the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap on any of the chats to open it.
- At the bottom right corner of the screen, a rocket-shaped icon will appear so click on that.
- Click on ‘Birthdays’.
- All the upcoming birthdays will be displayed in ascending order.
Setting up your birthday
Many people want their birthday to be remembered too. If you want your friends to remember your birthday then you can set up your birthday through your profile as well. You can follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Open your Snapchat app on your phone.
- On the top left corner, click on the bitmoji.
- At the top right corner, click on the settings.
- Under the ‘My Account option, click on ‘birthday’.
- Here, you can set up your birthday and if it’s wrong then you can change the date.
- Follow up the process by clicking on ‘continue’.
- Click on ‘OK’ to save the changes.
With Snapchat, the user will get to w if he has any friends whose birthday is closest to him. To avoid the functionality, one must use the search bar of the app. For the mini birthday function on Snapchat, the user can opt for lens sharing where the users will be able to unlock special-themed lenses that if they want can share with their friends.
The end note here is that living in a digitized world, often comes in handy if we walk ahead aligning with the evolving technology and adapting to the change. But here the catch is that, since everybody has a busy schedule we often tend to forget the birthdays of our near and dear ones. This is where social media marketing comes into play Snapchat, will prevent people from being embarrassed by forgetting their friend’s and relatives’ birthdays. Thus, this is all the information that was there to know about looking up upcoming birthdays on Snapchat.
- Upcoming Birthdays on Facebook
- TTD Free Darshan Online Booking Availability
- AT&T APN Settings for iPhone, Android and Windows
- Shillong TEER Result Today
- T mobile Mvno List